SUPPORTING THE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY WITH HEALTH & SAFETY
We help property management or development companies who need support to ensure they comply with the latest health and safety legislation across their projects and portfolio.
OUR WORK FOR YOU
Our consultants can create a bespoke health and safety management system for you with policies, procedures and templates which suit the specific needs of your business. We work with you to create risk assessments and method statements for your property management activities.
ASSESSMENTS, TRAINING & COURSES
We provide training for your workers and site managers, giving them the competence and confidence to develop site-specific and task-specific risk assessments, saving you money on consultancy fees going forward. We can offer compliance audits or inspections to give you peace of mind that you have your risks under control.
- Level 1 Fire Safety (Level 4 Scotland)
- Level 2 Fire Safety (Level 5 Scotland)
- Level 2 Basic Life Support
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work (Level 6 Scotland)
- Level 3 First Aid at Work (Level 6 Scotland)
- Level 3 First Aid at Work Refresher (Level 6 Scotland)
- Level 3 Paediatric First Aid (Level 6 Scotland)
- Annual Refresher for First Aiders and Emergency First Aiders (non-certified)
- Level 1 Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health (Level 4 Scotland)
- Level 2 First Aid for Mental Health (Level 5 Scotland)
- Level 3 Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (Level 3 Scotland)
- Level 2 Food Safety in Catering (Level 5 Scotland)
- Level1 Health and Safety (Level 4 Scotland)
- Level 2 Health and Safety (Level 5 Scotland)
- IOSH Working Safely course
- IOSH Managing Safely course
- IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce
In partnership with our network of colleagues and associates, we are also able to offer training for specialist plant and equipment such as forklifts, dumper trucks, very narrow aisle trucks (VNA’s) and overhead cranes. Please contact us with details of the equipment, including make and model so that we can provide you with a no-obligation quote.
Non-Certified training courses we provide for your industry:
- Behavioural Safety Training
- Leadership / Management Training
- Team Building Activities
- Corporate Values, Goals and Objectives
- Manual Handling Training (non-certified course)
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment Training (non-certified)
SUPPORTING YOU TO ACHIEVE COMPLIANCE
If you are conducting renovations, fit-outs or refurbishments to your existing portfolio, these are likely to be subject to the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM). Our consultants hold the Construction Standards Certification Scheme (CSCS) white cards, and can conduct site inspections and compliance audits of your sites and provide advice on any specific issues you may have. We can also provide training so that your project and facilities managers understand their legal obligations.
Full List of Services
- Risk Assessments
- Development of new Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Management Systems
- Review of existing Development of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Management Systems
- Method Statements and Safe Operating Procedures
- Inspections and Audits
- COSHH Assessments
- Coaching and Mentoring
Please note that this list is not exhaustive. If you require a service that is not on this list, please send an enquiry via email or submit an enquiry form and we will be happy to assist.
Why not let us upskill your workers to reduce the likelihood of accidents and ill-health occurring on your properties by delivering the IOSH Working Safely Course? If you are working towards sustainable building management practices, why not empower your workforce to start thinking green by booking an IEMA accredited Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce Course?
If you are a client looking to commission a construction project, we can help you understand your legal duties under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. This will help avoid unnecessary litigation and potential fines. Our consultants can undertake site inspections throughout the project to show that you are conducting suitable monitoring. This will help ensure that your appointed duty holders, such as the Principal Contractor and Principal Designer, are fulfilling their duties under regulations.
If you manage sleeping accommodation, we can support you by undertaking fire risk assessments and general risk assessments for your rooms to ensure that they are child and guest friendly.
If you are a domestic owner with a second property which you let out via a letting agent or vacation rentals like Airbnb, Cottages.com or similar, we can help you minimise your liabilities by undertaking risk assessments on your behalf. We can provide an audit of your premises to assess compliance with relevant legislation, including regulations relating to the management of asbestos, Legionella, electrical and gas risks.