SUPPORTING THE FARMING INDUSTRY WITH HEALTH & SAFETY
Are you a rural landowner, manager or farmer looking for support to ensure that you comply with health and safety legislation?
OUR WORK FOR YOU
Our consultants can create a bespoke health and safety management system for you with policies, procedures and templates which suit the specific needs of your business. We work with you to create risk assessments and method statements for your land management activities and provide training for your workers and managers, giving them the competence and confidence to develop site-specific and task-specific risk assessments, saving you money on consultancy fees going forward.
ASSESSMENTS, TRAINING & COURSES
Did you know that if you are looking to develop your lands such as constructing new stable bocks, barns, or structures, it is highly likely to fall under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations? Our consultants hold the Construction standards certification scheme (CSCS) white cards and as such can; conduct site inspections and compliance audits of your construction and refurbishment sites and provide advice relating to any specific issues which you may have.
- Level 1 Fire Safety (Level 4 Scotland)
- Level 2 Fire Safety (Level 5 Scotland)
- Level 2 Basic Life Support
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work (Level 6 Scotland)
- Level 3 First Aid at Work (Level 6 Scotland)
- Level 3 First Aid at Work Refresher (Level 6 Scotland)
- Level 3 Paediatric First Aid (Level 6 Scotland)
- Annual Refresher for First Aiders and Emergency First Aiders (non-certified)
- Level 1 Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health (Level 4 Scotland)
- Level 2 First Aid for Mental Health (Level 5 Scotland)
- Level 3 Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (Level 3 Scotland)
- Level1 Health and Safety (Level 4 Scotland)
- Level 2 Health and Safety (Level 5 Scotland)
- IOSH Working Safely course
- IOSH Managing Safely course
- IEMA Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce
In partnership with our network of colleagues and associates, we are also able to offer training for specialist plant and equipment such as forklifts, dumper trucks, very narrow aisle trucks (VNA’s) and overhead cranes. Please contact us with details of the equipment, including make and model so that we can provide you with a no-obligation quote.
Non-Certified training courses we provide for your industry:
- Behavioural Safety Training
- Manual Handling Training (non-certified course)
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment Training (non-certified)
If you are looking to commission a construction project on your land, we can help you understand your legal duties under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. This will help avoid unnecessary litigation and potential fines. Our consultants can undertake site inspections throughout the project to demonstrate that you are conducting suitable monitoring. This will help ensure that your appointed duty holders, such as the Principal Contractor and Principal Designer, are fulfilling their duties under regulations.
Let us upskill your workers to reduce the likelihood of accidents and ill-health on your land by delivering the IOSH Working Safely Course? If you are working towards sustainable farming practices, then empower your workforce to start thinking green by booking an IEMA accredited Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce Course?
We can also provide first aid, manual handling, and fire training for your workforce to ensure that you have fulfilled your obligations as an employer. In partnership with our network of colleagues and associates, we can also offer training for specialist plant and equipment, such as forklifts, dumper trucks, very narrow aisle trucks (VNA’s) and overhead cranes. Please contact us with details of the equipment, including make and model, so that we can provide you with a non-obligation quote.
Full List of Services
- Risk Assessments
- Development of new Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Management Systems
- Review of existing Development of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Management Systems
- Method Statements and Safe Operating Procedures
- Inspections and Audits
- COSHH Assessments
- Coaching and Mentoring
Please note this list is not exhaustive. If you require a service not on this list, please send through an enquiry via email or submit an enquiry form, and we will be happy to assist.